With a package of corn muffin mix, convenient canned corn, some cream cheese and
Cheddar, you can create this super-tasty side dish that’s one of our most requested recipes.
1 hr., 15 min.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) corn kernels, drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, about 4 oz.
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-cup baking dish with cooking spray. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; stir in eggs, onion, pepper, creamed corn and corn kernels. Add dry muffin mix and ½ cup Cheddar cheese. Spread into baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.