Our test kitchen director flash-boiled the cauliflower to give this zesty side salad a crisp-tender texture.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. pickle relish
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1-2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ½ cup diced celery
- ⅓ cup sliced scallions
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- In large pot, bring cauliflower and enough salted water to cover to a boil. Cook 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse under cold water and drain again thoroughly.
- In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, mustard, curry powder, garlic, 1 tsp. lime juice and 1 tsp. lime zest; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower, celery, scallions and rosemary to dressing; toss to combine. Season well and serve.