Just 15 minutes is all it takes to prep this pleasing dish packed with corn, butternut squash, corn muffin mix and cheese.
1 hr., 25 min.
- 1 cont. (8 oz.) chive & onion cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 pkg. (10.8 oz.) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Half of 20-oz. pkg. frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, 4 oz.
- Fresh chives and parsley leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9-10 cup baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; with spoon, stir in eggs, cream-style corn, corn kernels,
- butternut squash, scallions and pepper until blended. Stir in muffin mix and ½ cup cheese. Transfer to baking dish. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with chives and parsley.