All the rich taste, but not the carbs, of your favorite creamy treat thanks to our nutty crust.
- 1¼ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup almonds, toasted, ground
- 1½ cups confectioners’ sugar substitute, such as Swerve
- 6 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 (.25 oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 2¾ (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Lemon slices, berries and mint
- Coat bottom of 8″x3″ springform pan with cooking spray. Mix ¾ cup coconut, almonds and 2 Tbs. sugar substitute; stir in butter. Press into bottom of pan. Chill until set, 30 min.
- In microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tbs. water; let stand 5 min.; reserve. On medium-high speed, beat 1 cup cream and ¼ cup sugar substitute until stiff. Transfer to bowl. On medium speed, beat 2½ pkgs. cream cheese and 1 cup sugar substitute until smooth; beat in zest. Microwave gelatin until melted, 15 sec.; add to cream cheese mixture. On low speed, beat until smooth. Beat in remaining coconut. Fold in whipped cream. Spread in pan. Wrap; freeze until firm, about 3 hrs.
- On low speed, beat remaining ¼ pkg. cream cheese and 2 Tbs. sugar substitute until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining cream, then vanilla. On medium speed, beat until stiff. Pipe on cake. Top with lemon, berries and mint.