Our pretty showstopper is a breeze to whip up with a mix.
3 hrs., 40 min.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp. strawberry extract
- 1 (16 oz.) can strawberry frosting
- ⅓ cup hot fudge topping
- Whipped cream, strawberries and lime zest (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-cup Bundt pan. Prepare cake mix per package directions with eggs, oil and 1 cup water. Stir in coconut and extract; transfer to pan.
- Bake until pick inserted comes out clean, 35–40 min. Let cool 15 min. Transfer to rack; cool.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave frosting in 5-sec. intervals, stirring, until melted. Place cake on rack over sheet pan; pour frosting over. Let stand 30 min. Transfer to plate.
- Mix topping and 3–4 tsp. water. Spoon over cake. If desired, top with whipped cream, berries and zest.