They’ll never guess these easy treats start with cake mix — sour cream make ’em extra rich.
2 hrs., 20 min.
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. dark chocolate chips, melted
- ¾ cup + 2 Tbs. sour cream, at room temp.
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. pound cake mix
- 6 Tbs. butter, at room temp.
- 2 eggs
- 1⅓ cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1½ cups mixed berries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 10 (scant 1 cup) mini-Bundt cake molds with baking spray with flour. In bowl, mix chocolate chips and ½ cup water; stir in ¾ cup sour cream. On low, beat cake mix, ⅔ cup water, butter and eggs, 30 sec.; on medium, beat 2 min. On low, beat in chocolate mixture. Divide among molds. Bake until pick inserted near centers comes out clean, 18-20 min. Let cool 10 min. Transfer from molds to rack; cool.
- In bowl, mix confectioners’ sugar, 1½ tsp. water and remaining 2 Tbs. sour cream. Transfer to sandwich bag; snip hole in one bottom corner. Drizzle frosting over cakes. Garnish with berries.