Almond flour in the batter gives these moist treats a deliciously nutty note.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup + ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs, at room temp.
- ⅓ cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp. solid coconut oil
- ¾ cup fresh berries
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Coat 6 mini Bundt molds with cooking spray. Sift together almond flour and cocoa powder. In microwave-safe bowl, microwave ⅓ cup chocolate chips in 15-sec intervals, stirring, until melted and smooth. On high speed, beat eggs, sugar and salt 10 min. or until quadrupled in volume.
- On medium speed, beat in melted chocolate until chocolate is well incorporated. Fold in almond flour mixture. Divide batter evenly among molds. Bake until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean 15-18 min. Let cool 5 min. Transfer from molds to rack. Let cool.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining chocolate and coconut oil in 15-sec. intervals, stirring, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over cakes. Top with berries.