The Best New Year’s Wishes to Send to Loved Ones For 2021
After the year we’ve had, it’s never been more important to wish loved ones a “happy New Year,” with hopes that 2021 will bring far more happiness than 2020 did.
Whether you’re writing a message in a card, or your just dropping them a text or message at midnight, you’ll want the message to be meaningful.
With that in mind, we’ve rounded up some thoughtful and heartfelt New Year’s messages that your friends and family will really appreciate.
Short New Year’s Wishes
- Have a fabulous new year!
- Bring on 2021.
- Wishing you hope and happiness in 2021.
- May this year be nice to you.
- 365 new days. 365 new chances.
- Good luck for the new year!
- Wishing you happiness and prosperity.
Inspiring New Year’s Quotes
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
- “The new year stands before us like a new chapter in a book waiting to be written.”
- “The new year — a time to say goodbye and a time to say hello.”
- “There are better things ahead than anything we leave behind.”
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.”
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
- “A new year, a fresh start, and infinite possibilities.”
Funny New Year’s Wishes
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, and then I remembered nobody likes a quitter.
- I don’t have any New Year’s resolutions — you don’t need them when you’re perfect.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves!
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
- My goal for 2021 — to accomplish the goals of 2020, which I should have done in 2019, because I set them in 2018, and planned them in 2017.
New Year’s Wishes for Loved Ones
- Happy New Year — although we may be far apart, you are always in my heart.
- Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the blessings a heart can know.
- I am so grateful to head into this new year with you beside me.
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy New Year my love.
- A new year, 365 days to love more and be happy.
- May the new year bring you an abundance of love, blessings, positive changes, everything that your heart desires, and whatever makes your soul sing.
- Starting the new year right, with you. Happy New Year 2021!
This article originally appeared on our sister site, Yours Magazine.