Smoky bacon and crispy shallots elevate in-season green beans to a steakhouse-worthy side dish the whole family will love.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 slices applewood smoked bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. green beans, trimmed
- In sauté pan over medium, heat olive oil until shimmering. Add shallots; cook 15 min. or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in separate sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon 8 to 10 min. or until golden brown. Add garlic and green beans; cook 10 min. more. Top with crispy shallots.