Thanks to jarred sauce, you can serve this hot side in 30 minutes.
- 1 ½ lbs. cauliflower florets
- 8 oz. broccoli florets
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
- 8 oz. sharp white Cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Heat broiler. Coat 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. In large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower 3 min. Add broccoli; cook until vegetables are just tender, 2 min. Drain well.
- In same pot over low heat, combine sauce, thyme and ¼ tsp. pepper; cook until heated, 1–2 min. Add vegetables; cook, stirring, until heated. Spread half of mixture in baking dish; sprinkle with half of cheese. Top with remaining vegetable mixture, then remaining cheese. Broil until top is lightly browned, about 3 min. Let stand 5 min. before serving.