This melt-in-your-mouth bread is a cinch to whip up, thanks to refrigerated biscuit dough.
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 tsp. minced fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove biscuits from can; cut into 1″ pieces. In bowl, combine dough cubes, butter, thyme and rosemary; toss to coat. Arrange half the dough in a greased 9″ Bundt pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with remaining dough and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 20 min.