Sour cream and mayo combine as the base for our creamy-tangy topping for these fresh ears of corn.
- 1 lime
- ⅓ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Grate ½ tsp. zest and squeeze 1 Tbs. juice from 1 lime. In bowl, mix cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, cracked black pepper, lime zest and juice. Reserve.
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook corn until just tender, about 5 min. Drain well. Transfer corn to serving platter. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over ears of corn. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro. If desired, serve with lime wedges for squeezing.