This low-carb veggie gets an indulgent flavor upgrade from the heavenly combination of Parmesan and bacon.
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 6 oz. thinly sliced bacon, finely chopped
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large pan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in butter 5 min. Whisk in milk; bring to a boil. Stir in cheeses. Place cauliflower in 2 qt. casserole dish. Pour sauce over cauliflower.
- In clean pan over medium-high heat, cook bacon 8 min. or until crispy. Add almond flour; stir until crumbs form. Sprinkle on top of cauliflower. Cover with foil and bake 30 min. Remove foil; bake 10 min. more or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.