For extra-zesty flavor, toss beets with our citrusy dressing up to 2 hours ahead and chill until serving.
- 1 lime
- ½ cup light oil & vinegar dressing
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can sliced beets, drained
- 1 (5 oz.) cont. baby arugula
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese or herbed goat cheese
- Grate ½ tsp. zest and squeeze 1½ Tbs. juice from lime into large bowl; stir in salad dressing until blended. Add sliced beets to bowl and toss until coated.
- Arrange arugula on plates; top with beets and dressing remaining in bowl. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish as desired.