We added chipotles in adobe for a smoky kick, but you can adjust if your gang prefers less heat.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups (¾”) pieces rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup corn
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup (¾”) pieces roasted red pepper
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 8 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
- Lemon wedges
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5-7 min. Stir in chicken, tomato sauce, corn, chipotles and cumin. Bring to simmer; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook until flavors blend, 10 min.
- Stir in roasted red peppers and lime juice; cook, stirring, 1 min. Divide iceberg lettuce, baby arugula and chicken mixture among tortillas. Serve with lemon wedges.