Juicy grapes and crisp lettuce add just the right amount of sweetness and crunch to this tasty toss.
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 avocado
- 3 slices fully cooked bacon
- ½ of 1 (1½ lb.) head iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup seedless grapes, halved
- ½ cup croutons
- Chopped fresh chives
- In pot, combine eggs and enough cold water to cover by 1”. Over medium-high heat, bring to boil. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 10 min. Drain and rinse under cold water. When cool enough to handle; peel eggs an d cut in half lengthwise.
- Squeeze 1 Tbs. juice from lemon. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Dijon and lemon juice; reserve. Halve avocado; remove pit. Using large spoon, scoop out flesh in one piece. Slice lengthwise. Tear bacon into small pieces.
- Cut lettuce into thin wedges; transfer to serving plate. Top with avocado, eggs, grapes, bacon and croutons. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with chopped chives.