Steaming the fish and veggies together in packets ensures our cod cooks up tender and flaky — plus it preps in no time.
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 red, yellow or green peppers, diced
- 6 (4 oz.) cod filets
- 2 Tbs. lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 6 sprigs fresh dill
- 6 lemon slices
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place 6 pieces parchment paper on baking sheet. Spoon ½ cup rice onto centers of each piece of parchment. Dividing evenly, top each with spinach leaves, diced peppers and cod. Add 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning and 1 tsp. oil to each cod filet. Place dill sprigs on top; if desired, add lemon slices.
- Fold edges of each parchment paper packet together to seal completely. Bake 20 min. Let packets sit 5 min. Gently tear open paper, being careful as steam escapes.