Why settle for takeout when you can whip up this veggie-packed masterpiece in just 20 minutes.
- 1 (15-16 oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza dough, at room temp.1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, 8 oz.
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1⅓ cups shredded fontina cheese.
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 Tbs. crumbled feta cheese
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup packed fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 450°F. Coat 2 (10”) round pizza pans with cooking spray. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll out or stretch each dough piece into a 10” round; transfer to pans. Brush each with ½ Tbs. oil. Bake until starting to brown, 8-10 min. Meanwhile, using vegetable peeler, shave zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- Spread ½ cup sauce over each crust to within ½” of edge. Sprinkle each crust with ⅓ cup fontina cheese, half of artichoke hearts, tomatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle each with half of remaining fontina, then 2 Tbs. feta and 6 olives. Bake until crusts are crisp and baked through in centers, 15 min. Cool slightly before serving. Sprinkle with basil.