Speedy 3-minute ramen noodles make it a cinch to get this tasty Thai-inspired dinner on the table in a flash.
- 3 (3 oz.) pkgs. ramen noodle soup (any flavor)
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into ¾”-wide strips
- 1 (9 oz.) jar Thai-style peanut sauce
- 2 mini cucumbers, quartered lengthwise, cut crosswise ¼”-thick pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro leaves and thinly sliced red chili pepper
- Heat grill pan over medium-high. Discard ramen flavoring packets (or save for another use). In boiling water, cook noodles 3 min. Drain; toss with 1 Tbs. oil. Transfer to platter; cover.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, toss chicken with remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Grill chicken covered, turning once, until no longer pink in centers, 3-5 min. per side. In clean bowl, toss chicken with ¼ cup sauce. Top noodles with chicken, cucumber and scallions. Garnish with cilantro and chili pepper. Serve with remaining sauce.