Rich, creamy and no-bake easy, our chocolate cookie-crusted confection is a sensational delight from first sight to very last bite.
- 12 sheets chocolate graham crackers, from 14.4-oz. pkg., finely ground
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 6 Tbs. butter, melted
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 cup stirred unsweetened coconut cream, from 2 (5.4 oz.) cans
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkgs. instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1½ tsp. coconut extract
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped, melted
- White coconut truffles (optional)
- Coat 9″x3″ springform pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and butter until blended. Coat hands with cooking spray; press crumb mixture into bottom and 1¾ ” up side of pan. Chill until set, about 20 min.
- On medium-high speed, beat heavy cream until stiff; reserve. On medium, beat cream cheese and ½ cup coconut cream until smooth, 2–3 min. Add pudding mix, extract and remaining coconut cream; beat until smooth. On low, gradually beat in white chocolate until blended. Fold in reserved whipped cream. Spread in crust; cover. Chill until firm, at least 4 hrs.
- Remove side of pan. Transfer to serving plate. If desired, garnish with coconut truffles. Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.