Jelly-donut lovers will flip for these berry-licious bites.
2 hrs., 15 min.
- ⅓ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 cups butter (1 lb.), at room temp.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 (6 oz.) conts. raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15 muffin cups with cupcake liners. Stir jam until smooth; reserve. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve. On medium speed, beat ½ cup butter and granulated sugar until fluffy, about 2 min. On low speed, beat in eggs one at a time, then 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Alternately, beat in reserved flour mixture and milk until smooth. Divide among liners. Bake 12 min. Dollop about 1 tsp. jam in center of each cupcake; poke in slightly with small spoon. Bake until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean, 12–14 min. Let cool 15 min. Transfer from pan to rack; let cool completely.
- On medium speed, beat remaining butter until fluffy, 2 min. On low speed, gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar, then remaining vanilla extract until combined. On medium-high speed, beat
- until fluffy, about 2 min. Stir in coconut. Spread over cupcakes. Garnish with raspberries.