Our gluten-free wonder is almost guilt-free with Greek yogurt and low-fat cream cheese.
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ⅓ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2-3 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 (¼ oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. ⅓ less fat cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Coat 8” springform pan with cooking spray. In food processor, pulse walnuts, dates and coconut until finely chopped; press mixture into pan. Arrange lime slices around inside edge of pan.
- In microwave-safe bowl, mix gelatin and 2 Tbs. cold water. Let stand until absorbed, 2 min. Microwave in 15-sec. intervals until melted.
- On medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, 1 min. On low, beat in yogurt and lime juice. Stir in gelatin mixture. Pour into pan. Cover; chill until set, at least 4 hrs. Garnish as desired.