A drizzle of jam creates the shiny glaze on this fudgy delight.
5 hrs., 40 min.
- 1 (9”) round baked chocolate cake layer
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt, at room temp.
- 1 (¼ oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 6 cups strawberries
- ½ cup seedless strawberry jam, melted
- Place cake layer in 8”x3” springform pan. On medium, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in yogurt. In 1-qt. microwave-safe bowl, mix gelatin and 2 Tbs. water; let stand until absorbed, 3 min. Microwave 10 sec. or until melted. Stir 1 cup batter into gelatin; stir into remaining batter. Spread in pan. Cover; chill 5 hrs.
- Run knife around cake edge; remove side of pan. Transfer cake to serving plate. Top with berries; spoon jam over.