These personal-sized spiced delights are topped with fluffy sweet meringue and baked to golden perfection.
1 hr., 35 min.
- 3½ lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 2 Tbs. orange juice
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 egg whites
- 4 Tbs. sugar
- 1 (7½ oz.) jar Marshmallow Fluff
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 8 (4 oz.) ramekins with cooking spray. In pot, combine potatoes with enough salted water to cover. Over high heat, bring to boil; reduce heat to medium. Cook until tender, 15-20 min.; drain. Return potatoes to pot; mash until smooth. Stir in butter, zest, juice, curry powder, nutmeg, ½ tsp. salt and pepper. Evenly divide among ramekins. Bake 30 min. or until hot in centers.
- On high speed, beat egg whites and ⅛ tsp. salt until foamy. Beat in sugar, 1 Tbs. at a time until stiff peaks form. In four batches, beat in Fluff. If desired, transfer to pastry bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe or spoon over ramekins. Bake until lightly browned, 10-15 min.