Thanks to handy jarred Alfredo sauce, this comforting family-favorite side is a cinch to prepare.
- 1 slice seedless rye bread, toasted
- 1 Tbs. butter, melted
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (10 oz.)
- 6 cups broccoli florets (10 oz.)
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Heat broiler. Coat 2½-qt. baking dish with cooking spray. In food processor, pulse toast until coarse crumbs from; transfer to small bowl. Stir in butter; reserve.
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower 3 min. Add broccoli; cook until vegetables are just tender, 2 min. Drain well. Pat dry with paper towels. Reserve.
- In same pot over low heat, combine sauce, cheese, mustard and pepper; cook, stirring, until cheese has melted, 1–2 min. Add vegetables; cook, stirring, until heated. Spread mixture in baking dish. Top with reserved crumbs. Broil until lightly browned, 1–3 min.