Ready-to-use teriyaki sauce kissed with fresh ginger spices up sautéed salmon with a medley of crisp vegetables.
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, 10 oz.
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Bring large pot salted water to boil. Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce and ginger; reserve. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side up; cook, turning once, until cooked through in centers, 4-5 min. per side.
- While salmon cooks, add edamame to boiling water; cook until almost tender, 3-4 min, adding asparagus during last 1-2 min. of cooking time. Drain well.
- Pour reserved teriyaki sauce over salmon; cook until sauce is slightly thickened, 1 min. Serve salmon, asparagus and edamame over spinach topped with pan juices sesame seeds and scallion.