Juicy peaches add just the right amount of sweetness to this garden-fresh toss studded with toasty sourdough.
- 1 lb. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 lbs. tomatoes, cut into ¾” pieces
- 2 cucumbers, cut into ½” pieces
- 3 peaches, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups cubed, day-old sourdough bread, toasted
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh mint
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil + additional leaves for garnish
- Toss chicken slices with ¼ tsp. salt and ⅛ tsp. pepper. Coat 12″ nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken smooth sides down. Cook until browned, 5 min.; flip. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until no longer pink in centers, 10–12 min. Cool.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, peaches and red onion; toss. Add bread, chicken, sliced mint and sliced basil; toss until combined. If desired, garnish with fresh basil leaves.