With just enough richness from a pudding filling, these light, low-fat delights are absolutely irresistible.
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 large egg whites, at room temp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. white vinegar
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. instant reduced-calorie white-chocolate pudding mix
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 1¼ cups light whipped topping
- In bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch. With mixer on medium speed, beat in next 3 ingredients 5 min. or until soft peaks form. On medium-high, slowly beat in sugar mixture until stiff peaks form. Add food coloring. Using pastry bag fitted with star tip, pipe six 2½” circles on foil-lined baking sheet; fill in center. Pipe rings around outside edge 3 times to 1¼ hrs. at 225°F. Turn off oven; let sit in oven 1 hr.
- Prepare pudding as package directs. Divide raspberries and pudding evenly among meringue cups. Top with whipped topping. Garnish as desired.