We mixed raspberry into the batter to make our glazed Bundt extra moist — and extra delicious.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs. seedless raspberry jam, at room temp.
- 1 ⅔ cups canned white frosting, from 16-oz. can
- Red and pink concentrated food colorings
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour. On low speed, beat cake mix, eggs, oil, pudding mix and 1 cup water 30 sec.; on medium speed, beat 2 min. Transfer to pan. Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 45–55 min. Let cool 20 min. Transfer from pan to rack; let cool completely.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips in 15-sec. intervals, stirring, until melted. Stir in jam and 2 Tbs. water; spoon over cake.
- Transfer ½ cup frosting to pastry bag fitted with medium star tip; reserve. Tint ½ cup of remaining frosting red with food coloring; tint remaining frosting pink. Transfer tinted frostings to separate pastry bags each fitted with medium star tip. Pipe frosting swirls around cake top.