These single-serve parfaits are a sweet ending to a casual evening of al fresco dining with friends and family.
- 14 chocolate-sandwich cookies
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. milk chocolate mousse mix, like Dr. Oetker
- 1 tsp. freeze-dried decaf or regular coffee
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 6 Tbs. confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Remove cream filling from cookies. Lightly crush cookies in plastic bag with rolling pin.
- Prepare chocolate mousse mix as package directs, adding coffee dissolved in 1 tsp. hot water. With electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until firm peaks form.
- Divide half the mousse mixture evenly among 6 dessert glasses. Layer half the whipped cream over mousse. Divide crumbled cookies and a few raspberries evenly over whipped cream in glasses. Repeat layering. Garnish as desired