A boxed brownie-mix crust stacked to the heavens with rich no-bake layers make this cake easy and wow-worthy.
- 1 (18.4 oz.) pkg. brownie mix
- 6 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 6 Tbs. sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup mashed raspberries
- 1 cup chocolate frosting, melting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as package directs; spread in bottom of greased 9″ springform pan. Bake 25 min. or until done; let cool.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat next 3 ingredients 1 min. or until smooth. Beat in whipped topping; divide evenly among 3 bowls. Stir cocoa powder into 1 bowl; spread over brownie layer. Stir raspberries into second bowl; spread over chocolate layer.
- Add remaining batter. Cover; chill 4 hrs. or overnight. Unmold and transfer to serving platter. Pour frosting over cake. Garnish as desired.