Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
Hot summer days are the perfect time to get out and spend quality time with your favorite doggos, but that fun in the sun could go south quickly without enough water on hand. According to the AKC Canine Health Foundation, dogs should be taking water breaks at least once an hour to prevent dehydration, which could pose a serious health risk for your pooch if left untreated.
Looking for an easy way to make sure your precious pup stays hydrated even on those scorching, late-summer days? Then this outdoor dog water fountain may be just what you’ve been searching for.
Best Outdoor Dog Water Fountain
Designed to provide your dog with all-day access to fresh, clean, and crisp water, the Doggie Fountain ($45.98, Amazon) is a step-controlled dog water fountain and the outdoor pet accessory you never knew you needed. Made from a durable combination of aluminum, brass, and stainless steel, this heavy-weight fountain can not only stand up to the pawing and clawing of any dog, but it also won’t rust thanks to its metal blend.
Fun and easy to use, the power is in the paw with this fountain. With its colorful paw-print design, your dog will quickly learn how to step on the fountain’s activation paddle to release the steady stream of cool water. Complete with a two-way hose splitter and a 41-inch hose, all that’s needed is a quick and simple set up, and your dog will have access to all the refreshing water he or she could ever want, on tap.
How to Set Up Your Doggie Water Fountain
While setting up the Doggie Fountain is fairly straightforward, there are a couple steps your should take to make sure your pupperino can enjoy this fountain for years to come. Here’s how to set up the Doggie Fountain in five easy steps.
1. Connect your Doggie Fountain. First things first, you need to get connected. Simply connect one end of the included hose to the Doggie Fountain and the other end onto either your garden hose or an outdoor faucet.
2. Run the water. To really get things started, turn the faucet on part way. You don’t want to turn the water pressure up all the way until you’ve aired things out.
3. Air it out. As the hose is bound to have some trapped air bubbles within it before the first use, remove the excess air by pressing the paddle on the fountain until a steady stream of water begins to flow out.
4. Pick a smart location. Because water left standing in the hose can become hot when left in direct sunlight, find a shady spot in your backyard to place your Doggie Fountain to ensure your dog is only drinking cool, refreshing water.
5. Secure it. This drinking fountain for dogs comes equipped with handy holes in each corner so that you can stake the fountain to the ground, securing it for hours of uninterrupted play. Now your Doggie Fountain is ready for use. Simply turn the water on all the way and watch to see just how much joy your pup gets from it!
Ready to get your hands on one? You can pick up a Doggie Fountain for your best friend today.
Where to buy: $45.98, Amazon