Trading a roll for cucumber gives tuna a satisfying crunch and slashes carbs.
- 2 English cucumbers, halved lengthwise
- 2 (5 oz.) cans tuna, drained
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill + additional for garnish
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tomato, halved, sliced Lemon wedges
- Slice ends off cucumbers. Using small spoon, scoop out ⅔ of flesh and seeds; discard. Pat insides of cucumber halves dry.
- In bowl, combine tuna, olive oil, dill and lemon juice. Layer 2 cucumber halves with tomato slices and tuna mixture. Top with remaining cucumber halves; cut in half crosswise. Transfer to serving plates. Garnish with additional dill sprigs and lemon wedges.