The genius behind this creepy treat? Starting with a prebaked crust makes it so easy, it’s scary.
- 8 oz. long fusilli pasta
- 1½ tsp. green liquid food coloring
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. prebaked pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 cup marinara pasta sauce
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 4 oz.
- 1 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding food coloring to boiling water; drain. Toss with oil and
garlic powder; reserve.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Spread 2⁄3 cup pasta sauce over crust to within ½” of edge. Top with pepperoni, tomatoes, oregano and mozzarella. Bake until pizza is hot and cheese is melted, 12–15 min.
- Top pizza with reserved pasta and dollops of remaining sauce. Bake until hot, 2 min. Sprinkle with Parmesan.