Blue cheese dressing is the secret ingredient in these eyeballs.
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 8 pimiento-stuffed queen-size green olives, halved
- 8 drops red liquid food coloring
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Put eggs in a pot and cover with water by 1″. Heat over medium-high; when water reaches brisk simmer, cook for 8 min. more. Transfer to bowl of ice water. Peel and halve.
- Mash yolks with dressing, mayonnaise, onion, parsley and pepper until blended. Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves; top each with olive half.
- Mix food coloring into ketchup; transfer to plastic sandwich bag and snip tiny hole in one corner. Pipe bloodshot lines onto egg whites.