Faster than takeout — and better for you too — this tasty toss is easy to customize with your favorite veggies.
- 8 oz. linguine pasta
- 1 Tbs. oil
- 2 carrots, cut into ¼”-thick sticks
- 1 rib celery, halved lengthwise, cut into 3”-long thin slices
- 1 (8 oz.) zucchini, cut into ½”-thick strips
- 1lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into ½”-wide strips
- 3 scallions, cut into 2½” pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- ⅓ cup teriyaki baste and glaze (such as Kikkoman)
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Scallion curls
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pot. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add carrots and celery. Cook 4-5 min. Add zucchini; cook 3 min.; remove. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, 7-8-min. Add scallions, garlic and ginger; cook 1 min. Stir in teriyaki and ¼ cup water; cook 1 min.
- Add to pasta; toss until combined. Transfer to serving plate. Top with sesame seeds. Garnish with scallion curls.