The secret to these creamy treats? We folded lemon pudding into the cream cheese filling for irresistible citrus flavor.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 (¼ oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- Yellow liquid food coloring
- 6 Tbs. lemon curd
- Lemon slices, quartered
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 6 (3″x2″) ring molds on baking sheet. Mix crumbs and 2 Tbs. sugar; stir in butter. Press into bottoms of molds. Chill until set, 20 min.
- On medium-high, beat cream and 2 Tbs. sugar until stiff. Prepare pudding per package directions with milk. On medium, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth; beat in pudding.
- In microwave-safe bowl, stir 2 Tbs. water into gelatin; let stand 5 min. Microwave until melted, 10 sec. Stir in 1 cup pudding mixture; fold back into remaining pudding mixture. Fold in 1½ cups whipped cream; tint yellow. Chill remaining cream. Spread filling in molds. Cover; chill. Spread with curd; chill. Run knife around inside of molds; remove. Top with remaining cream and lemon.