How do you make a candy bar even more delicious? Deep-fry it, of course! Bonus: Our recipe works with Oreo cookies too.
4 hrs., 15 min.
- 12 mini candy bars, such as Snickers and Milky Way
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Freeze candy bars at least 4 hours.
- Combine egg, milk and oil in a cup. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Heat canola oil to 375°F in a heavy-bottomed pot or deep-fryer. Dip frozen candy bars in batter; gently place in oil. Cook only until the outside is golden, about 30 sec. to 1 min.
- Remove bars from oil and drain on paper towels.