Jazzed-up ready-made guac is the quick secret to this favorite.
- 1 cup store-bought guacamole
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. chopped + ½ cup sliced drained pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 12 cups tortilla chips, from 13-oz. pkg.
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix guacamole, cilantro and 1 Tbs. peppers; reserve. Reserve 1 Tbs. each tomatoes and olives.
- In 10″ ovenproof skillet, layer chips, cheese and remaining peppers, tomatoes and olives. Bake until cheese melts, 10 min. Top with yogurt and guacamole. Sprinkle with scallion and reserved tomatoes and olives.