Quick-cooking preseasoned couscous is the easy secret to this one-skillet meal that’s sure to satisfy.
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro + additional leaves
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lb. thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded, sliced
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 (5.8 oz.) pkg. roasted garlic and olive oil couscous
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped dried apricots
- small bowl, stir together yogurt, chopped cilantro and lime juice; cover and chill until ready to serve. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with ¼ tsp. salt; add to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 5–6 min.; transfer to plate and cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet over medium heat, cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, 5–7 min. Add red pepper, paprika and cumin; cook until tender, 5–7 min. Add 1½ cups water and seasoning packet from couscous; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in couscous. Top with chickpeas, apricots and chicken.
- Cover; let stand 5 min. Stir to combine. Serve with reserved yogurt mixture. If desired, top with cilantro leaves.