5 ingredients are all it takes to make this frozen no-bake delight that is guaranteed to hit the spot.
- 24 shortbread cookies, such as Lorna Doone, from 10-oz. pkg.
- 4 Tbs. butter, melted
- 3½ cups mango sorbet, softened slightly
- 3½ cups coconut sorbet, softened slightly
- 3½ cups raspberry sorbet, softened slightly
- Mango slices, raspberries, fresh coconut shavings (optional)
- Coat 8″x3″ springform pan with cooking spray. In food processor, process shortbread cookies until finely ground. In bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; stir until evenly moistened. Press mixture into bottom of pan and freeze until set, about 15 min.
- In wavy pattern, spread mango sorbet over crust. Freeze until firm, about 2 hrs. Top with coconut sorbet, creating wavy pattern on top; freeze until firm, about 2 hrs. Top with raspberry sorbet; smooth top. Freeze until firm, 6 hrs. or overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Transfer cake to serving plate. If desired, garnish with mango, raspberries and fresh coconut shavings. Serve immediately.