Combining whipped cream with lightly sweetened Greek yogurt creates a decadent cheesecake-like filling with a fraction of the fat and calories.
- 1 (0.25 oz.) env. gelatin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbs. freshly lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- In bowl, sprinkle gelatin over ½ cup water; stir until gelatin dissolves. In blender, combine strawberries, 2 tsp. sugar, lemon juice and gelatin mixture. Set aside.
- In medium bowl with handheld mixer, beat whipping cream 2 min. or until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, mix yogurt and remaining sugar. Gently fold yogurt mixture into whipped cream.
- Divide ⅔ of yogurt mixture evenly among 6 dessert glasses. Chill 15 min. Layer strawberry puree over whipped cream. Dollop tops with remaining yogurt mixture. Garnish with additional fresh strawberries, if desired.