This decadently delicious twist on a Girl Scout cookie favorite will delight from first sight to last bite
- 40 chocolate wafer cookies, ground
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1½ cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) cont. sour cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- ¾ cup caramel sauce
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Position racks in center and lower third. Place roasting pan on lower rack; fill halfway with water. Wrap outside of 9″x3″ springform pan with foil; coat inside with cooking spray. Mix crumbs and butter; press into bottom of pan. Chill 10 min.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. On low speed, beat in next 4 ingredients; on medium speed, beat 1 min. Pour into pan. Bake on center rack 1 hr., 10 min. or until center jiggles slightly. Run knife around edge. Cool. Cover; chill. Top with last 3 ingredients.