Just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes is all it takes to serve up this show-stopping treat.
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1½ cups chilled heavy cream
- 6 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 1 (24 oz.) pkg. supermarket bakery mini brownies or brownie bites
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Prepare chocolate pudding mix as package directs. Set aside. Using electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat together heavy cream and powdered sugar until firm peaks form.
- Arrange half the mini brownies in bottom of 3-qt. trifle bowl. Cover with half the chocolate pudding, smoothing in an even layer. Arrange 1 cup raspberries over pudding. Cover with half the whipped cream.
- Repeat layering with remaining brownies, pudding and raspberries. Top with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Best served immediately. Store leftovers in refrigerator.