Children and adults alike will love this no-bake creamy twist on a candy bar, made with a caramel-peanut layer hidden inside.
- 30 Oreo cookies
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1¼ cups caramel sauce
- ½ cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 (1¼ oz.) pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- 2 fun-size Snickers bars, sliced
- In the processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs form. Add chocolate; process 30 sec. Press into the bottom and 2″ up sides of the greased 8″ springform pan. Drizzle ½ cup caramel sauce over the bottom; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tbs. cold water. Let sit for 3 min. Microwave 15 sec. In processor, process the next 3 ingredients, ½ cup caramel and gelatin until smooth; pour into crust. Chill 6 hrs. or overnight until set. Top with the last 3 ingredients and the remaining caramel as desired.