These bars combine salty pretzels with sweet-tangy cheesecake for
a sensationally decadent treat.
- 3 ⅓ cups waffle pretzels
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line and grease an 8″ square baking pan. Reserve ½ cup pretzels. Place the remaining pretzels and sugar in the processor. Process 30 sec. Pulse in butter. Press crumbs into the pan. Bake for 10 min. Spread crust with ¾ cup fudge sauce. Let cool.
- Crush reserved pretzels. In the processor, combine the next 4 ingredients. Process 1 min. Add eggs; process 30 sec. Pulse in pretzels and chocolate.
- Pour mixture over crust. Bake for 25 min. Chill 4 hrs. Cut into 2″ squares. Drizzle with remaining ¼ cup fudge sauce. Refrigerate covered for up to 1 week.