A filing made with peanut butter and cinnamon-sugar cream cheese shines in this choco-licious treat.
- 2 (18 oz.) pkgs. brownie mix for an 8” square pan, such as Betty Crocker
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. brown sugar & cinnamon cream cheese spread, such as Philadelphia
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped topping
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce, such as Mrs. Richardson’s, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line two 9″ square baking pans with foil; coat with cooking spray. Prepare brownie mixes as the package directs. Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake for 25 min. or until done. Let cool. Remove foil.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, whipped topping, and peanut butter for 20 sec. or until smooth.
- Place the brownie layer on a platter; spread with half the hot fudge. Chill 10 min. or until fudge is firm; spread or pipe on half the peanut butter mixture. Top with brownie layer; spread with remaining hot fudge. Chill 15 min. Pipe the remaining peanut butter mixture in rosettes on the cake. Garnish the cake as desired.