Inspired by the classic Snickers bar, these squares deliver chewy nutty goodness without extra additives.
- 2½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup + 1 Tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 1½ cups marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1¾ cups salted peanuts
- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. caramels, unwrapped
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Line 9″ x 13″ pan with parchment paper. Place 1¼ cups chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter in a bowl. Microwave 1 min. or until melted; stir. Pour into pan; smooth. Freeze 10 min.
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow cream and ½ cup peanut butter. Stir in sugar (mixture will be firm; use hands if necessary). Press evenly over the chocolate layer. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill. In a saucepot over medium heat, melt caramels with heavy cream, stirring constantly. Pour over the marshmallow layer. Chill for 15 min. or until firm.
- Melt and combine the remaining 1¼ cups chocolate chips and peanut butter. Pour over caramel. Chill 30 min. Cut into squares.