With a 2-ingredient crust and a no-bake filling, this zesty delight is ready in a flash and sure to spread smiles.
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. gingersnap cookies
- 6 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 (0.25 oz.) env. unflavored gelatin
- 4 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 (15 oz.) pkg. ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In food processor, pulse gingersnaps into crumbs. Add butter; pulse to combine. Press mixture into bottoms of 12 greased mini cheesecake molds.
- In bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over ¼ cup lemon juice. Let sit 5 min., then microwave 30 sec. In food processor, mix ricotta cheese, cream cheese, 2 tsp. lemon zest, ¾ cup sugar, vanilla and gelatin mixture 2 min.; pour over crusts. Chill 30 min.
- Using electric mixer on high speed, beat cream with remaining ¼ cup sugar until stiff peaks form. If desired, top cakes with whipped cream and lemon curls.