Don’t have mini ring molds? You can easily make these melt-in-your-mouth no-bake treats in a lined or greased cupcake pan instead.
- 16 chocolate-sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 (¼ oz.) pkg. plain gelatin
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, at room temp.
- 6 oz. white chocolate, melted
- Coat eight 3″ ring molds with cooking spray; place on lined baking sheet. Process 10 cookies 30 sec. or until fine crumbs form to make 1 cup crumbs.
- Add chocolate chips; process 20 sec.; press into bottom of molds. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 Tbs. cold water in bowl. Let sit 5 min. Microwave 15 sec. to melt.
- In processor, process last 2 ingredients and gelatin 1 min. or until smooth. Stir in remaining 6 cookies; divide among crusts. Chill 1 hr. or until set. Unmold; garnish as desired.